Thursday, March 26, 2009

These kids!

Julie loves to draw! This picture is for her cousins. The "words" she wrote at the bottom say," This is for my cousins, I want to be nice to you, that is why I drew this for you, I love you."This hairdo took 45 minutes in the bathroom to do. :)
We have been talking about brushing the back of her hair, not just the front. She is showing me that she was listening to me when I was talking. That is refreshing. :P

Noah has to wear his dinosaur underwear backwards, because if it is on right he can't see the dinosaur.
Every time he runs by it makes me smile!
Our happy little Tinkerbell.
Gabe getting warm under the blanket Gram got him at Christmas!



Miss Julie is recovering from a double ear infection. She woke up the other night saying," Mom, something hurts me. " I asked her what hurt and she said," Mom, you don't need to know everything!" It was 1:30 in the morning and I kept trying to get her to tell me what hurt and that is the only answer I got. I guess it must have been her ears, but who knows!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Julie comes up with the most... what's the word... let's say "interesting" hairdoes! Too funny!