Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fairies Everywhere!

So, as I have been packing up stuff, Noah found these. Julie's Tinkerbell wings from Halloween. He LOVED them and had to wear them. They didn't stay on very well to his Thomas pajamas, but we did our best. He wanted me to take lots of pictures. Every time I took one he would say,"More!"

This is how he looked from the back.
I came into the Living Room and Daddy and Belle were hanging out. She is a daddy's girl and rightfully so. She had better be since her daddy delivered her!
Yes, she looks a little like all of them, thus she is Belle, her own little self.
Poor Miss Julie is still sick, but she is still a cute sick girl!

Here is skinny winny Gabe. He is getting so big! Yes, Julie has a bike tire pump that she is pumping. :)
When Noah was done, Toby had to put them on Belle. What a happy, pretty fairy! Looking at these pictures, I can't believe how big she is getting!

No comments: